Lisa Pearson, Owner
Lisa Pearson has been doing QuickBooks® consulting and training and bookkeeping as a career for sixteen years. She earned her degree in Accounting and Business Administration in 1996. For many years before starting her business, her career was working for other companies in Corporate Accounting as well as Small Business Accounting.
In January of 2000, Lisa began doing a few bookkeeping and QuickBooks consulting jobs while working full time in an accounting position for a business that she and her husband formed. Response was overwhelmingly positive and Lisa decided to use her accounting background to form a business and provide bookkeeping services and training for other small business owners as well. Lisa formed Lisa’s Bookkeeping and Office Training LLC in January 2002. The need for QuickBooks training exceeded Lisa’s expectations and her business grew quickly so in 2003, Lisa studied to become a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor. Lisa is certified in QuickBooks versions 2003 through 2016 as well as QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Enterprise for Corporations.
Giving Back to the Community
Lisa has worked with hundreds of clients over the years and also teaches QuickBooks classes at a local college. Lisa believes in giving back to the community.
- Active member of the Queen City Chapter of Sertoma, a philanthropic organization that helps children’s charities.
- Has been a member of the Springfield Chamber of Commerce and has served as an Ambassador for the Chamber.
- Has been the treasurer for The Association of Contemporary Executives.
- Has chaired the audit committee for a local PTA for over fourteen years.
Other Volunteer Services
Lisa has volunteered her services for several non-profits including
- Springfield Community Gardens
- The Potters House
- National Alliance for Mental Illness
- Bridges for Youth
- Table Rock Freedom Center
- Africa Mission and Beyond
- New Beginnings Sanctuary
- Vietnam War Memorial Post 639
- The Kitchen Foundation