QuickBooks® Training is One-on-One at Your Office
We go at YOUR pace. I only train you on the parts of QuickBooks® that YOU want to learn.
No Contract Required
- I only require a two-hour minimum for our first visit.
No accounting or QuickBooks® Knowledge Required
- Training can be provided no matter what your level of knowledge – several of my clients had already taken QuickBooks® courses before working with me.
- I have also had some clients who had never worked on a computer before!
- Many of my clients have told me that they enjoy working with me rather than their CPA or tax preparer.
- I am told that I am less intimidating and speak in terms that are not over their head, which makes for a much better learning experience.
Experience and Knowledge
- I am a small business owner myself – I deal with the same issues that you do and know the challenges that you face. I have been providing QuickBooks® training since 2000 – this is what I do for a living.
- I don’t replace your CPA or tax preparer – you still retain them for tax return preparation and financial advice.
If you are interested in more comprehensive training in a group setting, I also teach QuickBooks® classes at a local college. Contact me for more details and to determine if this would be the best training method for you.