Two Choices for Bookkeeping:
You do some of the bookkeeping
- Review and Cleanup – If you already are using QuickBooks®, I will review your current data file and see what problems there are that need to be fixed. Cleanup work is billed on an hourly basis.
- Training – I can make sure that your books are set up the best way and train you how to do your bookkeeping on QuickBooks.
- Ongoing Support – After your books are fixed, if you get stuck or have a question, I can help! If the problem can be answered over the phone, I will, and I usually don’t charge established clients who call with simple, questions. Longer phone support will be charged at actual time. If I have to come out to you, I will bill at the regular on-site rate.
- Regular Reviews – I can also review your books on a regular basis, monthly or quarterly. I provide all clients with an end-of-year review of their books to make sure they are correct before going to their CPA for income tax preparation.
- Regular Remote Bookkeeping Services – With this option, the client has QuickBooks® at their office and posts most daily transactions. Then, weekly or monthly, I can log into their computer with a password and the client’s permission and perform any additional work, such as bank reconciliations, review, cleanup and financial statements.
We do all of the bookkeeping
With this option, you don’t have to buy any software or do any of the work. You just get the information to us – this can be delivered personally, or sent by email or fax. Some clients like to provide online access to their bank or credit card statements. Bookkeeping can be done on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis, whichever you prefer, and I will provide you with monthly or quarterly financial statements. If needed, I can also provide more in-depth reporting. I can also train you on how to read your financial statements, what the numbers mean and things to watch for.